Aug 30 2014
The angels are our hope — and Elizabeth Clare Prophet will teach us why at this year’s Harvest Retreat, “Archangels and Angels: The Wave of Hope”, which will be held October 9-13, 2014. Participants will learn about the all-consuming love and mercy of God through his emissaries—the archangels and angels, and how to empower them to affect change. Bring a friend or come and meet new friends! Workshops will be conducted in English and in Spanish.
“Mighty angels of light are the defenders of our souls. They fight Armageddon for us, and God has said to these holy angels: “These are my children. When they call to you and their call is consistent with the will of God, you must obey their command, be immediately at their side, protect them, deliver them, teach them, minister to them, give them new waves of hope and joy.” This is why angels exist. They are all around us everywhere, but they are absolutely respectful of our free will. They do not enter our life and change a hair on our head, a piece of dust on our carpet unless they are invoked by us.”
– Elizabeth Clare Prophet, November 14, 1985
- Landmark dictations by the Seven Archangels, Holy Justinius and Servatus
- Landmark teachings by Elizabeth Clare Prophet about the power of angels and how they can help us in our lives
- An intergenerational community service with families
- Essentials of the Ascended Master Teachings program for newcomers; longtime students welcome (English and Spanish).
- The Ritual of Soul Retrieval for magnetizing back the fragments of your soul
- Sacraments include Presentations in the Temple, Baptism and Communicant Initiations
- Simultaneous conference translations in Spanish and Russian (If you require translations, please bring a portable FM radio with headphones.)
If you are new to the teachings of the ascended masters, you will want to attend the dynamic “Essentials of the Teachings” program to get better acquainted with your own Real Self and the ascended masters. Discover how the Science of the Spoken Word can produce powerful change in your personal life and in the world.
Families are welcome to participate in the retreat and in the parent co-op environments. There are video feeds to these areas. Parents will need to supervise their children at all times or co-op with other parents to ensure the safety of the children
The 5-day retreat is held at the Royal Teton Ranch in Corwin Springs, Montana, 45 miles south of Livingston, just north of Gardiner and Yellowstone National Park. Call Customer Service for detailed directions: 1-800-245-5445 or for more information about this conference retreat click here.