Develop the Pure Heart – Summit University® Seminar
The Path of the Bodhisattva
DEVELOP THE PURE HEART
Friday, November 11
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday, November 12
9:00am – 5:30pm
Sunday, November 13
9:00am – 6:00pm
Pre-Registration – On or before October 14
$95 or $144 for registration + 4 meals
$65 (for seniors 65+ and students) or $114 for registration + 4 meals
Regular Registration – After October 14
$120 or $176 for registration + 4 meals
$75 (for seniors 65+ and students) or $131 for registration + 4 meals
$50 is charged for cancellations.
- $15.00 – Saturday Lunch: Jeffrey’s Scottish Shepherd’s Pie (Gluten-Free), Mixed Green Salad, Dinner Rolls, Alternative Protein: Turkey and Chicken Breast Slices
- $13.00 – Saturday Dinner: Baked Chicken, Boiled Red Potatoes, Cranberry Sauce, Tossed Salad, Indian Lassi for dessert
- $15.00 – Sunday Lunch: Baked Trout with Slivered Almonds (de-boned and filleted), a Medley of Cooked Vegetables, a Variety of Salads, Breads
- $13.00 – Sunday Dinner: Gourmet Delite Pizzas or Hot Dogs, Salads, Ice Cream for Dessert
Gourmet Delite Pizzas (Thin, Crispy Crust, Gluten Free & Regular)
– Herb Chicken Mediterranean (Olive Oil & Garlic, Herb Chicken, Spinach, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Feta, Zesty Herbs)
– Gourmet Vegetarian (Garlic Sauce, Spinach, Zucchini, Mushrooms, Artichoke Hearts, Tomatoes, Onions, Herb & Cheese Blend)
– Thai Chicken (Sweet Chili Sauce, Chicken, Zucchini, Mixed Onions, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes)
– Beef Polish Sausage (Nitrate-free)
– Turkey Dogs
- $49.00 – Pre-Registration Price for All Four Meals (On or before October 14)
*Organic foods, grass-fed meats, wild seafood, and non-GMO options for meals are determined by budget. The more people who purchase meals “ahead of time,” the better possibility for being able to provide these options. We reserve the right to make changes to these meal options based upon availability of menu items.
HOW TO PAY for the Seminar
Pay with your own credit/debit card on the PAYPAL (secured) site. If you’ve never used PayPal to use your own debit/credit card, there are pictures to help you. For step-by-step instructions, click here. (Note: you are not signing up for PayPal; you are merely allowing them “to process” your payment.)
Payment by check is available until November 4, 2016, no later. (More details on the registration page.)
HOUSING during the Seminar
If housing is needed during the seminar, contact Clare, who may be able to help. Tell her what your needs are – a hotel, a private or shared room in a KOF home. She can be reached at email@example.com. Please put HOUSING in the subject line of the email.
REGISTER for the Seminar (and your meals)
Special note: The pre-registration price saves you over 25% off the regular registration rate. By signing up for your meals at the time of registration, you help to assure that we have the budget to provide meals with the highest food options. (See Meal Options* above.) To register for the SU seminar, click the REGISTER button.
If you have questions or need help registering online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Penelope at 406-585-5578.
Please use a computer to register, if you have problems on your cell phone or tablet.
Sponsored by the Bozeman Community Teaching Center. Summit University® and the Summit University logo are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All rights to their use are reserved. Copyright © 2016 Summit Publications, Inc. All rights reserved.