SUMMIT UNIVERSITY® SEMINAR
RE-CREATION OF SELF: HEALING WITH MOTHER MARY
“I am not only your Mother but your very personal friend. I ask you to take my hand, to take me to your home, to accept me as your friend, not as a remote deity, an icon or an object of irreverence, but simply as the handmaid of the Lord. What Lord? Your Lord.
I am the servant of the Lord who lives within you. I am one with whom you can be comfortable, I will sit at your kitchen table and have a cup of tea with you. I will receive whatever offering is precious to you and take it to my heart and give it back to you with the full consecration of my love….”
– Mother Mary, December 31, 1977
“The Re-Creation of Self—Healing with Mother Mary”
Learn about the Blessed Mother Mary as healer of the soul and as psychologist supreme. With penetrating insight into the human equation, she will guide you on the path to true healing and wholeness.
The Re-Creation of Self—Healing with Mother Mary is a seminar on the Blessed Mother, who serves on the green ray of healing, wholeness and abundance.
The seminar is focused on the healing and renewal of body, soul and spirit, with a special emphasis on the resolution of our personal psychology. Learn how to use spiritual tools like the healing thoughtform, the immaculate concept, and the rosary for personal healing and discover what it means to truly re-create yourself.
“Therefore it is now most essential that you assess yourself, the capacities of your respective four lower bodies, that you seek to increase those capacities and yet observe the law of the sine wave, of the going within, of the necessary rest, the necessary re-creation of the four lower bodies and the pacing of yourself. That pacing, beloved, is most essential because only in the cycles of time and space can all things be fulfilled.”
—Mother Mary, Pearls of Wisdom Vol. 32 No. 44
- Teachings and Tea with Mother Mary
- Bask in the flame of the Blessed Mother
- Develop A Deeper, Stronger Relationship with Mary
- Explore Healing at Multiple Levels
- Learn How to Overcome Deep Seated Fears and Trauma
- Discover What Stands in the Way of True Healing
Miscellaneous: This seminar includes the sipping of tea with Mother Mary, and a unique purification ritual called a clearance, and concludes with a chakra blessing.
Length: 2.5 days
Recommended texts (available from the SU Online Bookstore):
- Prophet, Elizabeth Clare, with Annice Booth, The Age of the Divine Mother (Summit University Press, 2006)
- Prophet, Mark L., and Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Mary’s Message for a New Day (Summit University Press, 2003)
- Prophet, Mark L., and Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Mary’s Message of Divine Love (Summit University Press, 2004)
Rev. Peter Duffy is an ordained minister who has been studying the Teachings of the Ascended Masters since 1979. He has been an teaching assistant at Summit University since 1996 and has conducted seminars in Europe, North and South America, Australia and Africa. He loves to explore how the teachings of the Ascended Masters give insight into the political and social issues of our time. He is also a trained mediator and past president of the Community Mediation Center in Bozeman, Montana.
Rev. Linda Worobec became a member of The Summit Lighthouse in 1979 and joined staff in 1985. Since then she has worked in many departments and functions including Editorial, Word Processing, Public Relations, Church Manager, Stewardship and as Elizabeth Clare Prophet’s executive assistant. She has traveled to Russia, Africa, Mexico, Colombia and Canada as a representative and lecturer for The Summit Lighthouse and Summit University.
PRICING, HOUSING and MEALS
- $95 – Pre-Registration Pricing (through April 13)
- $120 – On-Site Registration Pricing (after April 13)
PLEASE NOTE: All pre-registration MUST BE done online. No exceptions, unless you are registering in-person on May 4 – May 6.
Housing may be available through our housing hotline. Go to firstname.lastname@example.org. Rooms with other KOF are on a first-come, first serve basis for about $15-$25 a night.
Comfort Inn in Bozeman usually offers a TSL discount, but no discounts are available during this time due to the MSU graduation.
Meals are a service provided for your convenience. We make every effort to provide quality food choices. We reserve the right to make changes depending on availability of menu items.
Meal pre-registration is highly advised. We can not guarantee a catered lunch for late registration.
- $15 – Saturday Lunch – Jeffrey’s Special Meal: Baked Salmon, Mashed Cauliflower, Quinoa, Broccoli Rabe (Rapini), Homemade Tartar Sauce with Homemade Mayo, Lemon Wedges, and Beverages
- $12 – Saturday Dinner – Entree Combination Special from The Smiling Moose: Choice of Entree Salad or Entree Sandwich or Entree Wrap with your choice of Bread and your choice of Hot Soup, Beverages
- $10- Sunday Lunch catered from The Roost: Rotisserie Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Cole Slaw (alternative salad also available), Biscuits, and Beverages
These are pre-registration prices only! Meals, if available, will be $2.00 more on-site.
- Snack foods will be available during breaks for a donation of $1-2.00.
- Akbar Snack Bar has a variety of concession items for sale.
PRAY THE ROSARY or SING SONGS TO MOTHER MARY
As preparation for Mother Mary’s presence at our seminar and to be more in attunement to her heart, you may want to sing to her on a daily basis from the O, Sanctissima album. Or you may wish to give the Child’s Rosary, a Scriptural Rosary, or the Perpetual Rosary from now and throughout the seminar.
The Perpetual Rosary can be streaming in your home constantly. Go the TSL broadcast site and click on streaming broadcasts and select Perpetual Rosary.
“As you faithfully recite the rosary…you are contributing to world peace. And you have a very special place reserved for you in the heart of the Blessed Mother.”
–Elizabeth Clare Prophet
In addition, to have access to Mother Mary’s threefold flame, you can say in your heart, “In the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I trust!” Visualize the heart of Mother Mary as a sphere the size of the cosmos, immaculate and immaculately perceiving your divine plan.
Summit University® and the Summit University® logo are trademarks registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All rights to their use are reserved. Copyright © 2018 Summit Publications, Inc. All rights reserved.